Sunday 21 October 2012

Quick Check-in From Hong Kong

Hey everyone, just doing a quick update right now.  We're in our hotel after a very long day of touring around Macao and Hong Kong.  I'd sit down for a proper blog but everyone here is anxious to call lights out, myself especially.  Either something I ate has finally disagreed with me after weeks of eating all manner of peculiar things, or I'm coming down with something, but either way I'm feeling very unwell today.  I tried not to let it slow me down too much today, but I really wasn't myself.  I've still got a ton of pictures though, and since tomorrow is an airport day you know I'll have tons of time to fill you all in.  Take it easy and I'll talk to you then.

2 comments:

Jabbles said...

Feel better soon.

Debbie said...

hope you feel better tomorrow