Saturday 24 April 2010

Thoughts From the Road

The theme to "Ghostbusters" is playing on Sirius channel 8, this is a good start to a trip.

We just got on the road and are making our way to the American border. I'd set up this e-mail address earlier, but hadn't tried it out. The theory is that any e-mail I send to it will be posted to my blog. Hopefully it works out that way.

"Bustin' makes me feel good!"

Sorry, theme song again.

The GPS says we'll be in Louisville by 2:00, but I just wanted to get some thoughts down as we leave. We were up at 6:00 and made quick work of getting rerady and on the road. I'm feeling pretty good, which may be largely due to the fact that I love my parents' shower. If they had an internet connection I might just take my vacations there. I wonder if that's why they don't have the internet...

Anyway, I'm riding co-pilot with Jay, Gray and Susan are following us. I should put down the phone now and get myself fully into road trip mode. I'll update again from Louisville, or sooner if something of interest comes up.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: