Wednesday 11 July 2007

Just a quick hello

Hey guys, just letting you know that I've arrived in Nobeoka. I just met up with my classmates from the dojo, and went to my first class at the Honbu Dojo here in Nobeoka. I'm pretty sure that Kai-sensei keeps it intentionally hot in there! Yikkes!

Anyway, we're heading out for dinner shortly, so I need to wrap this up. I'll try to make a more detailed post later. Also, I'll do my best to include some pictures on the next one.

Hope everything is groovy in Canada. Talk to ya later.

4 comments:

G&G said...

Hi Colin, so glad that you arrived safely . Already heard of your escapades via several mouth to mouth routes ( too many connections to itemize here) but will admire your constitution verbally later. Enjoy your day.love G&G

Aunt J. said...

Hey Col. Hope everything is going ok. We just had record temps of 36 C, and no ac at home! Hope you are having a great time. Thinking of ya. Love, AJ

Aunt J. said...

Forgot to mention... happy birthday to moi, and it's Friday the 13th to boot! Yup, lucky Auntie was actually born on the er ah lucky Friday the 13th. Keep in touch. Luv yer dear "old" Auntie J.

Jabbles said...

Hey buddy I just linked to your blog from mine hope you don't mind the extra traffic. I am at http://jabbles.blogspot.com/