Tuesday 4 January 2011

Another Flight Approaches!

Good morning everyone!  My apologies for missing last Tuesday, but it was a busy holiday season... the bulk of which I was very, very sick for.  I'm back in action now though, and while I don't normally recommend the flu as a weight-loss method, I'm carrying around 5 less pounds with me.

I don't have much to report this week.  I spent the weekend at home with friends and family which was awesome!  Unfortunately I was still recovering from my bout with the flu and I don't think I was my usual lively self.

The big news right now is actually what's coming up.  For those of you that don't mark my vacation schedule on your calendars (for shame) this weekend is my big Boys Night Out in Las Vegas!  Woohoo!  So far the plans are holding steady at visiting a shooting range, seeing Penn & Teller, and hiking in the desert.  Beyond that we've kept things fairly open so that we've got just enough flexibility in this vacation.  Right now I'm just pumped to get the party started!  As always I will have my trusty netbook with me, so expect as many updates as I can manage.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity to write, it's just that the code of "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" may prove restrictive from a literary perspective.

I apologize again everyone, I didn't give you a post last week, and this one is going to be short and uneventful, but right now I've just got Vegas on the brain.  We fly out Saturday, so as per my usual M.O. you can expect an update Saturday night.  For those of you who are here in Ontario please remember that Vegas is on Pacific time, so that Saturday night post will likely be coming in pretty late for you.  Fortunately I should have something to say at that point!  Until then, be well my friends!

1 comment:

Jabbles said...

I really should start marking my calendar. I though Vegas was at the end of the month.
Have fun!
One good thing about being sick just before a vacation, it's pretty unlikely that you will be sick again.