Sunday 5 August 2007

Cleared For Departure

Hey guys, I've only got 8min, cuz I'm on one of this stupid computers that you have to keep feeding coins in order to operate.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we survived the experience in Aomori. Jay was eaten by hobos, but it's the kind of sacrifice you have to make...

Actually, things went very well. After the festival we managed to find a grubby little inn that had one free room. Gray and Jay were sleeping on the floor, but it was a better than an alley, and it was the sacrifice we were all willing to make to see the Nebuta Matsuri (WHICH WAS AWESOME!!!!)

We're in the city of Narita right now, we fly home tomorrow. *sniffle* :(

To my co-workers, I'll see you all Tuesday. To everyone else, I'll be sure to get in touch as soon as possible. I've returned my rental phone, so I'll be out of touch till I touch down on Canadian soil. I'll talk to you all soon!

4.5 min left, gotta run!

No comments: