Thursday 24 March 2011

And They're Off

I'm sure it will be a little while before we can start to expect any updates from Graydyn and Susan, but I thought you'd all like to know that they've been safely delivered to the airport.  In fact, I was still on my way home, just getting on to the 401 Collectors near Yorkdale when I got a text message from Gray to let me know that they'd already got through security.  Given that they arrived slightly more than the recommended three hours before their flight that means that they're going to have a lot of time to kill before they get on that plane.  That's always an unfortunate situation, but far more agreeable than missing one's flight.  So I hope they're managing to keep themselves amused, and I wish them all the best.  Hopefully we'll be hearing tales of their epic adventures shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're actually at the same terminal that we were at when we went to the dominican. Fuckin bored.