Tuesday 3 August 2010

Getting Ready to Roll Again

Hello ladies and gents, and happy Tuesday!

I'm afraid that I don't have much to say this week.  I'm getting ready to head up to Killarney on Friday though, so that's excellent.  I'm going to drive up Friday morning, spend a few days up there, and come home Monday morning.  Should be a really nice, relaxing long weekend.  I'm not doing any camping, just boating, hiking, fishing, and all that good stuff from the comfort of the lodge.  I'll have my netbook with my while I'm up there, but I'm uncertain as to whether or not I'll actually have any WiFi to speak of.  If I've got a strong net connection I'll try to blog as I go, otherwise I'll just do my best to keep good notes and tell you all about it next Tuesday.

Unfortunately I'm having a bit of a busy Tuesday morning.  Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to make this a quick post.  I've got a few things to deal with before heading in to work.  With any luck I'll have another post up by Friday from Killarney!

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Jabbles said...

Greetings, I am commenting from a MAC.
You you ask well I am dog/house sitting from your Uncle's place while he is currently in Killarney.
Hope you have fun up there. I would hardly call it a tradition but it seemed like it was well on it's way with us heading up there as a group for the last few years. Sad to miss out this year.