Tuesday 13 October 2009

Pictures From Killarney

Okay, I was home this weekend for Thanksgiving and was able to steal my Dad's pictures from our Killarney trip. I've posted a selection of them here for your viewing enjoyment. The long weekend sort of threw me off my usual routine, so I'm afraid that this Tuesday's posting is going to be a little light. I've started compiling something for next week though. For now, enjoy the pics:


This one's from Graydyn. He got a shot of Dad by the waterfalls flowing from Killarney Lake down to Freeland.

This one's from Dad, it's looking generally North-West from the banks of our camp. I love the colour and clarity of the water in this shot.

Here's another one from Dad on our first morning at camp. It's a similar point on the shore from the previous shot, just looking more North.

I don't normally post pics of myself on here, but I thought I'd throw in this one of Jay and I (and Gray, but he's almost perfectly behind me) just so you can see my awesome new hat.

I actually took this one from up on the Crack. I think it really clearly shows why they call this place the Crack.

Another one of mine. I don't normally like the composition on my photos, but I was quite pleased with how this turned out. Also from up on the Crack.


One last one from my Dad. These are some Mergansers (spelling? I don't know. They're ducks) that were hanging around our camp.

Okay, sorry about the short post, but it's already getting late and I don't want to keep you all waiting. See you next Tuesday!

4 comments:

Jabbles said...

I have all the pics on photobucket check them out here

Jabbles said...

Oops having trouble with my photo account will post later.

Jabbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jabbles said...

http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/Jabbles_album/Killarney_Sep_2009/